Western North Carolina Conference Council on Youth Ministries (CCYM)
Middle School Retreat
New This Year: One Camp and a New Name!!
Camp Walter Johnson in Denton, NC
Speaker: Andy Lambert
Band: John Lewis Band
What to pack:
- Comfortable clothes (appropriate length shorts!!)
- Jacket (it will get cool at night)
- Tennis Shoes (you have to have closed toed shoes for the zip line and power pole)
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and a blanket), pillow
- Towel and shower shoes
- Snacks to share with your cabin
- Money : Friday dinner, an offering, snacks during free time on Saturday
- You may bring cell phones but there is limited cell service at the camp and you may not have them at session time!
$100 PER PERSON*
Includes all lodging, travel, meals**, snacks & programming.
If the cost of the trip is the only thing that is preventing you from going on this trip, please let me know, I have full and partial scholarships available!
**You will need a little money for fast food meals on the way there and on the return trip.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: SUNDAY, APRIL 23
STEP 2: WNCC INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FORM: HERE
(Please print out and fill out and return to Rodney)
STEP 3: $100
CASH: (see Rodney)
CHECK: made out to “Memorial UMC”. (see Rodney)