PLEASE NOTE: NEW BULLETINS WILL BE POSTED HERE ON SATURDAY PRIOR TO THE SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP!
CURRENT 11 AM WORSHIP BULLETIN
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK’S CHILDREN’S BULLETIN FOR PRESCHOOLERS!
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK’S CHILDREN’S BULLETIN FOR GRADE SCHOOLERS!
WORSHIP WITH US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE THIS SUNDAY!
10 AM R.L. POPE SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS on FACEBOOK LIVE and WGOS AM 1070. (Does not meet in-person.)
R.L. Pope Upcoming Teaching Schedule
- February 14 Allen Brown
- February 21 Kyles Wallace
- February 28 Kyles Wallace
11 AM WORSHIP – In-Person and Online on FACEBOOK LIVE and WGOS AM 1070.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to gather for in-person worship Sundays at 11 a.m.! Every effort has been made to provide a safe environment for our time together. It will be essential for us to adhere to some safety practices. (See below.)
We realize some of you are not yet comfortable with gathering indoors, and we honor that choice. We will continue to air the service on Facebook Live and WGOS. Thank you for your steadfast commitment to Memorial UMC.
What to Expect at Indoor Worship:
- Access to the Sanctuary will be through the MAIN Randolph Street doors only. The entrance for those needing the elevator will be the door under the breezeway.
- You’ll be greeted upon entering and asked a few COVID-RELATED questions.
- FACE COVERINGS are required for everyone.
- Some pews are blocked to maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING; an usher will help direct you.
- Out of respect for others, please refrain from SHAKING HANDS or HUGGING.
- OFFERING PLATES will be available at the entrance and exit of the sanctuary.
- NURSERY SERVICES will be not be provided, but the nursery space will be available.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL will be offered VIRTUALLY ONLY at this time.
CLERGY AND STAFF ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU
Let’s keep in touch! The Clergy and Staff are available to you. Call 336-472-7718 (plus phone extension) or email to reach them:
Danny Leonard, Ext. 16, email@example.com
Rodney Denton, Ext. 18, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynda Hepler, Ext. 11, email@example.com
Norris Norwood, Ext. 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Shores, Ext. 14, email@example.com
Summer Gordon, Ext. 13, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jarry Oldaker, Ext. 17, email@example.com
We are called by Christ to GROW in faith, BUILD relationships, and SERVE all people.
CHECK OUT THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS &
UPCOMING MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES…
Announcements for Memorial United Methodist Church in Thomasville, NC for the week of 06-20-21
NO YOUTH THIS WEEK (06-20-21) Spend some time with Dad! Have a great weekend!
SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2021 – Here are this week’s Worship Resources for our Virtual Audience! MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, Thomasville, NC
(1:30 PM - 6 PM)
AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
CONTACT: SUMMER GORDON
(10 AM - 2 PM)
ART ACADEMY OPEN HOUSE - FALL FEST
CONTACT: MELANIE BYERLY
BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS SERVICE
CONTACT: DANNY LEONARD
CONTACT: ERIC KUPPEL
CONATCT: BRANT CONNER
FINCH PREACHING MISSION
BISHOP KEN CARTER
CONTACT: MARIE CARMICHAEL
CONTACT: RODNEY DENTON
CONTACT: NORRIS NORWOOD
CHRISTMAS EVE COMMUNION
CONTACT: DANNY LEONARD