- Comfortable clothes (appropriate length shorts!!)
- Jacket (it will get cool at night)
- Tennis Shoes (you have to have closed toed shoes for the zip line and power pole)
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and a blanket), pillow
- Towel and shower shoes
- Snacks to share with your cabin
- Money : Friday dinner, an offering, snacks during free time on Saturday
- You may bring cell phones but there is limited cell service at the camp and you may not have them at session time!
$100 PER PERSON*
Includes all lodging, travel, meals**, snacks, programming & T-shirt.
Ignore any other amount that you may see on Registration Materials, this is how much you pay!
If the cost of the trip is the only thing that is preventing you from going on this trip, please let me know, I have full and partial scholarships available!
**You will need a little money for fast food meals on the way there and on the return trip.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: SUNDAY, APRIL 28
STEP 2: WNCC INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FORM: HERE
(Please print out and fill out and return to Rodney)
Don’t pay any attention to the Registration Fee. (Your cost for this trip is $100!)
STEP 3: $100
CASH: (see Rodney)
CHECK: made out to “Memorial UMC”. (see Rodney)